Non-Stop 100 km is the first of its kind event we have launched this year and the criteria for this is very simple. The rider will not stop
Non-Stop 100 km is the first of its kind event we have launched this year and the criteria for this is very simple. The rider will not stop throughout 100 Kms, not even for drinking water or eating food, everything has to be while on the saddle. The ride has to be completed in 5 hours i.e. @ 20 kmph speed. This is not a race but to improve their endurance capabilities on a long run. At any given point in time if the rider feels fatigue we request the rider to stop and take rest, but the ride will not be qualified as a Non-Stop ride. We will not be having anyone monitoring the activities of a rider and he will be his own judge.
Tips for Non-Stop 100 Km
- Hydrate yourself from previous evening
- Eat protein food previous evening
- Drink 1 ltr of water at home before reaching the start point
- Carry atleast 1.5 ltrs of water (2 bottles) for sipping atleast once every half n hour while cycling.
- Carry dates/nuts for munching in regular intervals while riding
- Drink 1 ltr of water immediately post completion of ride
- Eat food immediately after reaching home
- Ride hard but ride safe
(Sunday) 4:30 am - 9:30 am
Mangalore Bicycle Club
Navbharath Circle, Mangalore 575003.